Role- Electronics Design Engineer
Salary- £30,000 - 45,000 per annum dependent on experience
Location- South Wales – Commutable from Bristol, Gloucester, Cardiff, Newport
My client works within the Electronic Design sector, and they are looking to take on a Electronics Design Engineer, on a permanent basis, in South Wales.
The Electronics Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree / HND or equivalent in Electronics Engineering
- Experience of developing complex hardware and software systems
- Embedded Microprocessor experience, C++
- Power supplies, DC/DC’s, signal measurement, CAD experience
- Previous exposure to Analog Circuit design.
- System level debug experience would be ideal too
The Electronics Design Engineer role will involve:
- Designing and developing complex and highly reliable ATE systems (design, develop, program)
- Supervising the construction of new test systems and interfaces
- Maintaining full documentation
- Providing engineering support to existing test systems and subcontractors
- Profit based bonus
- Health care package
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus - bank holidays
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.