A renowned Power Electronics Manufacturer are looking for an Electronics Design Engineer to join their expanding R&D Team developing Power Electronics Systems for a variety of Industries.
- Degree/HND/HCN in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or another relevant principle
- PCB Design
- Analogue & Digital Circuit Design
- High Voltage Power Electronics
- Low noise analogue circuits
- Switch mode & Linear Power Supplies
- Wellbeing Portal which holds discounts to restaurants and shops, rewards, health and wellbeing tips.
- Options to be put in the Medical/Dental/Life/Travel Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Full Sick pay for 26 weeks
- Reward and Recognition Schemes
- Flexi time
- Fridays are a 1pm finish
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01189 028 800