Contract Duration: 4-12 weeks (depending on skillset and experience)
Contract Hourly Rate: £40-£50 an hour, depending on skillset & experience
IR35 Determination: Outside
Work Arrangement: Onsite 5 days a week onsite is preferred but can be flexible
Start Date – Immediate
Due to the growth of the business, one of my top clients is looking for an additional Electronic Design Engineer to become part of their highly talented team based in Coventry.
The ideal candidate will also be self-motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision & guidance (depending on experience). The ideal Electronic Design Engineer should also have a proven track record of full lifecycle product design & development. They must also have strong problem-solving skills and a positive attitude.
Electronic Design Engineer Key Skills include:
- Electronics circuit simulation using LTspice, PSPICE, Micro-Cap etc…
- Circuit schematic design and PCB layout
- Prototyping circuits using evaluation/demo boards were possible.
- Use of all standard lab equipment - Oscilloscopes, Signal generators, Spectrum analysers, multimeters etc…
- Analogue and Digital circuit design experience
- FPGA Design