Contract Duration: 12 Months
Contract Hourly Rate: £40 - £50 an hour, depending on skillset & experience
Location: Staffordshire, Onsite
Premier Engineering has engaged with a key client who are a world leader specialising in Life Science and environmental manufacturing. Due to team growth an opportunity has arisen for an Electronic Engineer on a contract basis.
As an Electronic Engineer you will be working alongside the Engineering Team; supporting the design and development of electronic systems helping maintain existing products and develop new systems. You engage with a cross-functional team, raising design changes, creating test requirements, and undertaking functional testing across a broad range of laboratory equipment
Essential Skills required:
- Hardware design - Analogue/ Digital
- Schematic capture
- PCB Layout design
- CAD/CAM knowledge
- Embedded systems – C, C++
- Knowledge of micro controllers
- Communication via: Serial, SPI, I2C etc.
- Confident with debugging, simulation, and validation of PCB’s
- Previously worked under a ISO9001 Quality Management System
- Knowledge of product safety and regulatory compliance (LVD/EMC)
- Working knowledge of common laboratory equipment
If this role is of interest, then please send me your CV and a good time that I can give you a call!