An international Electronics Manufacturer with reach across Europe, Ireland and the US, are looking for an Electronic Engineer to join their design team to work on LED lighting solutions for a variety of industries. They have flexible working hours and you will have the option to work 2/3 days from home.
- Design and Development of products and concepts through modelling and testing.
- Prototyping, Testing and Validation
- Support Customer related problems & questions
- Provide Technical Support to production, sales and marketing.
- Degree in Electronics or another relevant discipline.
- Analogue & Digital Circuit design.
- PCB Layout (Altium preferred)
- Electronics Testing & Fault finding.
- Prototyping (wiring, soldering etc.)
- Experience with ATE (Automated Test Equipment).
- Embedded C/C++
- PC Application Software experience
If you are interested in the position and think you have the skills required as an Electronic Engineer, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at email@example.com or call 01189 028 800