An Electronics Manufacturer are looking for an Electronics Engineer to work on existing and next generation radio communication products.
- Design, Test & repair low frequency radio equipment at component level
- Analogue design, simulation & layout of circuits
- Assembly of electronic circuits and mechanical housing where necessary
- Documentation of processes, procedures & specifications
- Degree or HND/HNC in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or another relevant discipline
- PCB Layout
- Analogue Circuit design
- Power Supplies, Radio Circuits, Audio Amplifiers etc.
- Test & Fault finding
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01189 028 800.