Salary: £40-50k depending on experience
An exciting opportunity has opened for an Electronics Design & Compliance Engineer to join a leading designer of audio equipment. As the Electronics Design & Compliance Engineer you will join a multi-disciplined team of Engineers to develop new and existing products in line with safety compliance.
As the Electronics Design & Compliance Engineer you will have the following key skills:
- Analogue and digital design
- PCB layout design
- AC power
- DC – DC conversion
- Schematic capture (Altium or similar)
As the Electronics Design & Compliance Engineer your duties will include:
- Design high-performance analogue and mixed signal electronic circuits
- Work closely with multi-disciplined team of design Engineers
- Work with Teams on design for compliance with EMC & Safety standards
If the opportunity to be an Electronics Design & Compliance Engineer with a leading designer of Audio equipment excites you, please apply with your most recent CV and salary expectations.