Role: Electronics Design Engineer
Salary: £40-50k per annum
An amazing opportunity for an Electronics Design Engineer to join a leading provider to the defence sector has opened. The Electronic Design Engineer will be involved with proof-of-concept work and new R&D projects. The Electronic Design Engineer will be involved with various projects incorporating design of innovative systems.
The Electronic Design Engineer will have the following skill set:
- Digital and analogue circuit design
- PCB layout and schematic capture
- Circuit prototyping and test
- Development of automated test facilities
- Familiarity with embedded software integration
It is desirable for the Electronic Design Engineer to have the following experience:
- Altium or Circuit Studio packages
- Secondary power supply design
- Measurement circuit design
- RF interface design (using off-the-shelf modules)
- Embedded C programming
If the opportunity to be an Electronic Design Engineer working with cutting edge technology for the defence sector excites you, please apply with an up-to-date CV and your salary expectations.