An opportunity for an Electronics Design Engineer to join a well-established manufacturer of location and navigation solutions has opened. The Electronics Design Engineer will support in the design, maintenance and testing of the high quality product line.
The Electronics Design Engineer will have the following key skills:
- PCB design
- Embedded software programming
- Programming micro-controllers
- Programming in C, C++
- Familiarity with design software (Eagle, Kicad, Altium or similar)
- Fault finding & testing
The Electronics Design Engineer duties will include:
- Updating and controlling technical documents.
- Creation of technical documents and test reports.
If the opportunity for an Electronics Design Engineer to join a successful manufacturer with a pride in quality excites you, please apply with your most recent CV and salary expectations.