Salary: £40-50k depending on experience
An exciting opportunity has opened for a Senior Electronics Design Engineer to join a leading manufacturer of industrial power control products has opened. The Senior Electronics Design Engineer will join the Engineering team in leading research and development into new technologies and products.
The Senior Electronics Design Engineer will have the following key skills:
- 7 years technical experience
- Power Electronics
- PCB Design
- Easy PC software
- Mechanical & Software design experience
- Project management / team leader experience
The Senior Electronic Design Engineer duties will include:
- Support team members with the necessary training to help them perform their roles to the required standard.
- Working with manufacturing engineering to ensure best practice on new product development.
- Conducting product concept design review meetings and agreeing design, reliability and quality goals with customer.
If the opportunity to be a Senior Electronics Design Engineer with a leading manufacturer of innovative power control products excites you, please apply with your most recent CV and salary expectations.