A small but very unique and exciting expert engineering company based in Leicestershire (East Midlands) who specialise in the Utilities Industry is experiencing an incredibly exciting phase in the development of company’s products in which they’re now seeking to recruit and hire for a to join the company. This is company is also happy and open to hire a contract Electronics Design Engineer.
The salary on offer for the successful permanent depending on skillset and experience. Contract hourly rate will be £40-£55 an hour, DOE. This role is very hand’s on and will mean the Electronics Design Engineer will need to work onsite 5 days a week and it’s very rewarding.
The will take overall technical ownership for the development of the hardware and microcontroller based products and technology within the business. This Electronics Design Engineering role will suit a candidate that is subject matter with expertise within the electronics and microcontroller field coupled with the drive and passion to deliver solutions necessary for the delivery of this fascinating engineering system.
- Degree, HND or suitable experience in relevant field for Electronics Engineering
- 5+ years industry experience
- Experience within the full product design lifecycle – start to finish
- Electronics Circuit Design (analogue & digital)
- PCB Design & Schematic Capture
- Experience of bringing up a full PCB Board - start to finish
- Highly proficient bring-up of hardware designs on appropriate types of prototype boards using commercially available modules such as Arduino
- Embedded C, C++ - Bonus
- Network interfaces – SPI, I2C, USB, UART
- Experience of Microcontrollers – STM, PIC, ARM Processors, ATMEL
- Experience in prototype (circuit) design build and testing.
- Practical skills - Prototype testing, debugging, soldering, system fault finding
- Experience with A to D and D to A converters; interfacing analogue and digital circuits. Signal conditioning. Analogue front-end circuitry design prior to digitalisation.
If you are interested in the above exciting Electronics Design Engineering position and think you have the skills required as an , please don’t hesitate to apply and contact for information.
For more information about this role please apply, or email Frank Kanjanda on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to provide more details on the opportunity.
Many thanks, Premier Group