Sectors: Electronics, Manufacturing, Computers
Job Title: Electronics Design Engineer
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 per annum
Company Overview & Job Title:
A small, established and successful engineering company based in Cambridgeshire who’re experts in the Computers and Electronics Manufacturing Industry have a brand new opening position within the engineering team to hire for a brand new Electronics Design Engineer to join the company in developing the hardware for next generation of products.
Salary & working arrangement:
The salary on offer for Electronics Design Engineer is £50,000 - £70,000 per annum, depending on skillset and experience. 5 days working onsite is the policy.
The successful Electronics Design Engineer will need to able to work in a small well-knit engineering team and take responsibility for prototyping ideas, schematic capture, PCB layout and ensuring the product is designed for manufacture.
- 3-5+ years minimum industry experience
- Experience in the full product design lifecycle – start to finish
- Electronics Circuit Design (analogue & digital)
- PCB Design & Schematic Capture
- Practical skills - Prototype testing, debugging, soldering, system fault finding
- Designing for product compliance – EMC, LVD, CE Marking or similar
- Circuit Simulation – LTSpice, Pspice, Simetrix or similar
Desirable nice to have skills:
- Power Electronics
- Mechanical design / AutoCAD experience
- Audio Specific experience
- Low Level Embedded Protocols – SPI, I2C, USB, UART, RS232/485
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
If you’re an Electronics Design Engineer and you’re looking for an exciting brand new opportunity to join a close-knit successful and established business, then please apply now with your updated CV or call Frank Kanjanda at Premier Group on 0121 295 5246 and firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about the role and company.
Not for you but know someone who may be interested? We do offer up to £500 upon placement of successful referrals!