Role: Electronics Design Engineer
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Great Benefits Package
A fantastic new opportunity has opened, as one of the UK’s market leading Designers and development of intelligent, digitally controlled power control products are now seeking to hire for an Electronics Design Engineer to be based in Merseyside and join on a permanent basis.
The ideal Electronics Design Engineer will need to have good exposure and expereince of Power Electronics.
The company offers a great and competitive salary with a great benefits package too. Please apply and get in touch for full details.
Role: As the successful Electronics Design Engineer you will be working to create agreed specifications as well as taking ownership of hardware products as well performing circuit-level design and simulation and drive it through all phases of design and development.
Electronics Design Engineer key skills:
- 3-5+ years’ industry expereince
- Electronics Circuit Design (Analogue/Digital)
- PCB Design & Schematic Capture
- Knowledge/expereince of Embedded Software Programming in C
- Experience in firmware design for 8 and 32-bit microcontrollers – Preferably Microchip PIC
- Power Electronics - Battery systems, SMPS, AC/DC, DC-DC converters
- MOSFET or IGBT power control
- Network Interface – SPI, I2C, UART, RS-232, RS-485, USB or Ethernet
- Design & testing of EMC
If you are an Electronics Design Engineer, and you or someone you may know who would be interested in this post then please apply now with your most updated CV or call Frank at Premier Engineering part of the brand for Premier Group on 01217961888 to discuss the opportunity in full detail.