Industry: Electronics, Engineering, Manufacturing
Role: Electronics Design Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £55,000 per annum
Excellent Benefits Package
An excellent World Leading Manufacturing Business based in Glasgow who have a great reputation worldwide are now seeking to hire for an Electronics Design Engineer to join their highly skilled engineering team on a permanent basis and to help define and develop the company’s next generation of high-tech engineering products.
The salary on offer is £30,000 - £55,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Role: As the successful Electronics Design Engineer, you will take ownership for all aspects of hardware engineering including PCB schematics, layout design, circuit design, firmware design and test engineering.
Electronics Design Engineer essential key skills:
- 3-5+ years industry experience
- Electronics Circuit Design (Analogue/Digital)
- PCB Design & Schematic Capture
- Extensive Analogue design experience would be a bonus
- A/D and D/A conversion experience
- Good knowledge/expereince of FPGA – VHDL, Verilog
Nice to have skills:
- Altium Designer or similar
- 8-bit PIC microcontrollers to 32-bit arm based processors expereince
- Embedded software development in C
- Network Interface – SPI, I2C, USB, UART
- DSP techniques and algorithms
- Strong practical skills – debugging, testing, electronic/mechanical assembly
- Experience of design & testing of EMC
- Experience of design of Switch Mode DC-DC convertors
If you are an Electronics Design Engineer or someone may know that would be interested in this role, then please apply now with updated CV or call Frank at Premier Engineering on 01217961888 for more information.