Role: Electronics Design Engineer
Salary: £40-50k per annum
An amazing opportunity for an Electronics Design Engineer to join a leading manufacturer in the energy sector has opened. The Electronic Design Engineer will be involved with proof-of-concept work and new R&D projects. Working in a small team, the Electronic Design Engineer will contribute from concept through to test and release.
The Electronic Design Engineer will have the following skill-set:
- Digital and analogue circuit design
- PCB layout and schematic capture
- Circuit prototyping and test
- Development of automated test facilities
- Familiarity with embedded software integration
It is desirable for the Electronic Design Engineer to have the following experience:
- Altium or Circuit Studio packages
- Secondary power supply design
- Measurement circuit design
- RF interface design (using off-the-shelf modules)
- Embedded C programming
If the opportunity to be an Electronic Design Engineer heavily involved in concept design excites you, please apply with an up-to-date CV and your salary expectations.