Role: Electronics Design Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 per annum
Benefits Package: 23 Days Holiday, Stock Options, Medical & Dental Insurance, Free Car Parking etc
Company Overview & Job Title:
One of the UK’s leading Electronics & Manufacturing Engineering Organisation based in Leicestershire, who produce excellent innovative technology for Smart Technology Industry and many more are now looking to recruit for an Electronics Design Engineer to join the organisation during an exciting period of growth for both the Hardware & Software Engineering teams.
The salary on offer for the Electronics Design Engineer is £30,000 - £45,000 per annum, depending on experience with flexible of working start and finish times.
As the Electronics Design Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and development of new electronics hardware platforms (both digital and analogue electronics) as well as providing input in new product development and the full product lifecycle.
Electronics Design Engineer key skills:
- 2-3+ years industry minimum experience
- Full design cycle experience – concept to manufacture/new product introduction
- Electronics Circuit Design (analogue/digital)
- PCB Design & Schematic Capture
- Schematic Capture experience – Altium or similar
- Prototyping and debugging
- Produce and maintain design and test documentation
Nice to have skills:
- Embedded software development a distinct advantage - Embedded C, C++
- Network interface - I2C, SPI, UART, USB, RS232/485, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, BLE, Zigbee etc
- Design of power and battery management circuits – Power Supply Design
- Experience of CE Marking, LVD and EMC testing
If you are an Electronics Design Engineer, looking for an exciting new opportunity to join a thriving, growing and team friendly engineering business and to be producing excellent engineering products, then please apply now with your updated CV or call Frank at Premier Group on 01217961888 for further information.
Not for you? – We pay up to £500 for a successful referral
Premier Group Recruitment Ltd is an established and has significantly progressed on to become one of the UK's most successful specialist recruitment companies with 6 Global Offices, voted 9 times as Sunday Times Best Companies to Work for with 21 years of consistent growth, plus 120 market specialist consultants and an 32m turnover.