Job Title: Electronic Design Engineer
Location: Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
Salary: £40,000 - £65,000 per annum
Work arrangement policy: 4 Days working from home and 1 day in the office
Great Benefits Package
Company Overview & Job Title:
An excellent forward thinking, high technology and fast growing engineering organization based in Nottinghamshire (East Midlands) are now looking hire for an Electronic Design Engineer to join organisation and to working in a team friendly environment and to be working collaborating with highly capable multi-disciplined Research & Development engineering team.
Promotional & growth opportunity:
The Electronics Design Engineering role is a well varied and self-sufficient position offering exceptional training and progression opportunities for you to advance your career to become a Head of Electronics Engineering in the organisation.
The successful Electronic Design Engineer will take lead and will be responsible for the specification, design, development, testing and design management of all of the electronics within the company’s visualization platform.
The salary on offer for successful Electronic Design Engineer is £40,000 - £65,000 per annum, depending on skillset & experience. Mid-Level, Senior & Principal Level Electronics Design Engineers are considered for this role.
Work arrangement policy: The company is based in Nottingham and work from home is 4 days a week and 1 day onsite available. If you prefer working more days in the office during the week, this is completely fine to do so.
Electronics Engineering Key Skills:
- 3-5+ years minimum industry experience
- Experience in product design lifecycle – from concept to introduction into manufacturing
- Electronics Circuit Design (analogue/digital)
- PCB Design & Schematic
- Proven experience of PCB design tools such as Altium, KiCAD , Eagle, OrCAD or similar
- Network Interface protocols - I2C, USB, UART, RS232/485, CAN, Ethernet, MIPI and PCIe
- Ability to work well within a multi-disciplinary R&D team, as well as on individual projects
- Great teamwork, communication and presentation skills
- Good project management, timing, understanding on how to organize work and within agreed timescales is a must
- Experience of high speed and low speed design
- Familiarity/understanding with working at gigahertz rate
- Experience of VHDL & Xilinx for FPGA Design
- Embedded Software Programming in C, C++
- Experience of EMC/EMI Testing, CE Marking, LVD
- Experience of Microcontrollers and microprocessors
- Experience developing products that were validated for use within a regulated industry – Medical, Space, Defence, Aerospace, Oil & Gas - Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday
- Up to 10% discretionary annual bonus
- Standard government pension scheme
- Flexible working hours– Start and finish times
- Work from home days a 1 week
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Great work culture and environment
- Support in learning new relevant technologies