Job Title: Electronics Design Engineer
Type: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Salary: £35,000 - £70,000 per annum, DOE
Excellent Benefits Package
A great successful Engineering Specialist company based in Newcastle Upon Tyne who have a significant presence across multiple industries have an exciting new Engineering position to hire and they’re seeking a new Electronics Design Engineer to join their growing business on a permanent basis. The company would be keen to hire from all levels of work example such as from Junior, Mid-Level, Senior & Principal Level Electronics Design Engineer.
Job role: The successful Electronics Design Engineer will have the opportunity to have responsibilities across all stages of the product development life cycle that includes simulation and producing detailed analogue, digital and mixed signal circuit designs, and many more exciting challenges.
The salary on offer is £35,000 - £70,000 per annum, depending on experience and skillset with a great benefits package included too.
The company prefers a working arrangement of onsite 5 days a week but are flexible in offering remote working on a hybrid basis such as 3 days onsite and 2 days remote working vice versa.
Electronics Design Engineer key skills:
- 2-5+ years industry experience
- Experience of the full product design Lifecyle
- Electronics Circuit Design (Analogue/Digital)
- PCB Design & Schematic Capture
- Embedded platforms such as 8-bit/16-bit/ARM Cortex microcontrollers and programming/debugging in Embedded C/C++.
- Network interface – SPI, I2C, USB, UART, RS232/485, CAN, Ethernet, Can Bus
- Strong practical skills – debugging, testing, electronic/mechanical assembly
- Work with EDA workflow & EDA packages (Cadence Allegro, Cadence OrCAD, Mentor Graphics, Zucken Cadstar, Altium or others)
- Develop and implement test procedures to verify the design operation and its compliance to international standards e.g., CE/EMC, LVD
High advantageous skills to have:
- Experience of MATLAB or Simulink
- Experience with SPICE-based simulation tools such as PSpice, LTSpice, SIMetrix, ModelSim, MATLAB and/or SABER
- Knowledge/experience Power Electronics Design – High Voltage, High Power
- Power supply design - DC-DC and AC-DC designs
If you or someone else that could be interested in this role as an Electronics Design Engineer, please apply with your latest CV and call Frank at Premier Engineering on 01217961888 for further information.
If this position is not for you then we pay up to £500 for a successful referral.