Job Title: Electronics Design Engineer
Location: Hunmanby, North Yorkshire
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 per annum (depending on experience and skillset)
Job type: Full time / Permanent
Working arrangement: 40 per week, flexitime is in place with also hybrid working available
25 days holiday plus the standard public holidays and BUPA Healthcare
Overview of company and job title:
An excellent Electrical & Electronics Manufacturing business based in Hunmanby, North Yorkshire are now actively seeking to hire for Electronics Design Engineer to join the business who have brilliant reputation across the globe for producing high quality engineering products from start to finish as well as having a great team environment.
As the successful Electronics Design Engineer, you will need to be able to design and implement hardware of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment and many more technical challenges.
The Salary on offer for the Electronics Design Engineer is £30,000 - £45,000 per annum, depending on skillset & experience.
Electronics Design Engineer Key Skills:
- 2-3+ years minimum industry experience
- Electrical theory
- Electronics Circuit Design (analogue/digital)
- PCB Design & Schematic Capture
- H/W design with good knowledge of general embedded industrial controller design
- Experience of analogue hardware design including signal conditioning / processing.
- Analogue sensor interfacing & interfaces to monitor external sensors, both analogue & digital.
- Experience with a variety of serial communication systems – SPI, I2C, USB, UART etc
- Good knowledge and experience with Micro controller based hardware design including peripherals and power supplies as well as external high speed bus interfaces.
- Excellent team player with problem-solving and trouble-shooting capabilities
- Ability to translate requirements into a technical product specification.
- Good communication skills and ability to discuss product development issues within team of engineers from many different specialties.
- Enthusiastic and optimistic.
Highly desirable nice to have skills:
- Understanding of Embedded Software/Systems
- Knowledge and experience of Embedded C
- Experience in designing test equipment to enable specific testing of unique product features.
- Working knowledge & understanding of PCB design & layout requirements particularly with respect to EMC
If you are an Electronics Design Engineer, looking for a great opportunity to join an established and successful engineering business, then please apply now with your updated CV or call Frank at Premier Group on 01217961888 for further information.
Not for you? – We pay up to £500 for a successful referral