Job Title: Electronics Design Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Job type: Full time / Permanent
Great benefits package included
Company overview and job title
A great and well recognized expert engineering company based in Birmingham who provide high technology and design for multiple industries such as Aerospace, Health Care & Life Sciences many more are now looking to hire for an Electronics Design Engineer to join the team and business on a permanent basis.
As the Electronics Design Engineer, you will be working within a fantastic highly skilled, innovative and team friendly environment to be engaged in the full product design lifecycle including the following: Electronics, Embedded Software, and systems design of New Product Development projects, from concept through to Launch.
The salary on offer for successful Electronics Design Engineer is £30,000 - £40,000 per annum, depending on skillset & experience.
Electronics Design Engineer Key Skills:
- 2-3+ years minimum industry experience
- Full design cycle experience – concept to manufacture/new product introduction
- Electronics Circuit Design (analogue/digital)
- PCB Design & Schematic Capture
- Schematic Capture experience – Altium, OrCAD, Eagle or similar
- Experience in prototype (circuit) design build and testing.
- Solid practical skills – soldering, debugging, testing, electronic/mechanical assembly
- Use of lab equipment for electronics development – Oscilloscopes, multimeters, logic analysers etc
- Knowledge of CE approval and EMC test requirements
- Great communication, analytical, problem solving, organizational and teamwork skills
Highly advantageous nice to have skills:
- Experience of C/C++ programming for embedded systems.
- Good Python skills
- Arduino systems and programming
- FPGA VHDL knowledge or experience
- Network Interface Protocols – SPI, I2C, USB, UART, RS232/485
- Use of SPICE based simulation tools such as Simetrix, LTspice or similar
- Industry experience – Life Sciences, Medical Devices, Aerospace, Defence, R&D
If you are an Electronics Design Engineer, looking for a sensational new opportunity to join a hugely popular and established engineering business, then please apply now with your updated CV or call Frank at Premier Group on 01217961888 for further information.