Role: Electronics Design Engineer
Type – Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £55,000 per annum
Great Benefits Package
Location: St Asaph
A great successful and established Engineering Specialist business based in St Asaph (North Wales) who produce fantastic high technology advanced products for niche industries are now seeking to hire for an Electronics Design Engineer to join the organization on a permanent basis. The client would be keen to hire from all levels from Junior through to Senior Level Electronics Design Engineering.
The salary on offer for successful Electronics Design Engineer is £30,000 - £55,000 per annum, depending on skillset & experience.
Work arrangement: The client is happy to be offering flexibility of on onsite and remote working, e.g., 3 days onsite and 2 days offsite vice versa.
Role: The successful Electronics Design Engineer will be responsible to promote effective use of leading-edge solutions, tools, and rapid prototyping techniques. The Electronics Design Engineer will also be producing and reviewing electronics design to product and existing and new exciting project requirements.
Electronics Design Engineer skills and fundamentals:
- 2-5+ years industry years’ experience
- Full hardware lifecycle from requirements analysis; through design, and unit test; to integrating hardware with the target system; and lastly to acceptance test and delivery to customer
- Electronics Circuit Design (Analogue/Digital)
- PCB Design & Schematic Capture
- Embedded Software development experience in C
- Microchip PIC18/32, Microprocessor (PIC) and FPGA based design experience
- Network interface experience – SPI, I2C, USB, UART, RS232/485, Ethernet, BLE, WIFI, Bluetooth
- Prototyping and debugging
- Experience of producing and maintaining design and test documentation
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
Highly desirable nice to have skills:
- C++, C#, Python advantageous
- Experience of SMPS, microprocessors, ADC’s, DAC’s
- Experience in simulation of electronic circuits
- Knowledge and experience in EMC testing / LVD regulatory testing, product design approval processes, CE Marking
If you are an Electronics Design Engineer, looking for an exciting new opportunity to join an established successful and growing business, then please apply now with you updated CV or call Frank for further information.
Not for you? – We pay up to £500 for a successful referral