LOCATION – Brighton
TERM – Permanent
Some Remote Working Capabilities – 2 days per week
Must have the right to work in the UK (No Sponsorship)
Flexible - £45,000 – 60,000
My client works within Engineering, Electronics Manufacturing
The Electronics Design / Production Manager will ideally have the following Skills:
- Practical Experience and knowledge of analogue and digital hardware design
- Experience of hardware design on 8/16/32 Microprocessor systems
- Production Engineering Manager
- Working knowledge of developing and documenting functional test solutions e.g. using National Instruments hardware platform and Visual C# software.
- Design experience with any professional CAD package (ideally Altium/Solid works)
- Experienced in managing Gerber files for PCB’s
- Experience of MRP systems, e.g. SAP.
- Project Management
- Test equipment design, build, maintenance and calibration. Software and hardware
- Design and control of product labels
- Creation and control of production cell drawings and work instructions.
- With the maintenance department, design and build of production jigs and fixtures
- Approval of alternative components when needed
- Support R&D to sustain old products