Electronics Development Engineer – South Wales
Are you a skilled Electronics Development Engineer seeking a dynamic opportunity in the heart of cutting-edge technology? An esteemed company who specializes in the design and developing high-quality electronic power modules that drive technological advancements across industries is looking for an Electronics Development Engineer.
As an Electronics Test Development Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in the design and implementation of test systems for electronic power modules. Your expertise will contribute to the enhancement of testing procedures, ensuring the reliability and efficiency of these critical components.
- Design and develop ATE systems for electronic power modules.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of test procedures.
- Analyze test data and implement improvements based on findings.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation related to test procedures and results.
- Drive innovation by proposing and implementing new testing methodologies.
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in Electronics engineering or related field.
- Experience with Hardware & Software Systems
- Analog Circuit Design
- Power Supplies AC - DC
- Proven experience in electronic test development within a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge/experience with microcontrollers/microprocessors (PIC, ARM, STM32 etc.)
- Proficiency in programming languages such as ‘C’
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary package commensurate with experience.
- Opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
- Collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in the position and think you have the skills required as a Test Development Engineer, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Any questions, contact Joel Aboagye at Jaboagye@pg-rec.com or call 0118 228 4119
For more information about this role please apply, or email Joel Aboagye on email@example.com who will be able to provide more details on the opportunity.
Many thanks, Premier Group