A top consultancy in the Cambridge area is looking for multiple Electronics Engineers to join their development team working on medical device, Instrumentation & Bio/Health Technology design.
- Work on full product life cycle from concept to release
- Develop a wide variety of electronics products using different skills in analogue & digital circuit design
- Liaise with clients & stakeholders to take project requirements & present projects
- Analogue Circuit Design (Low noise)
- Digital Circuit Design (FPGA, VHDL, Microcontrollers)
- Full product design life cycle experience
- PCB Layout
- Medical device or regulated standards (IEC 62304, DO-1278B/C etc.)
- Instrumentation design (X-Ray, Ultrasound etc.)
- 12% pension
- 6x Life Assurance
- Profit share scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Free lunches – cafeteria on site
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01189 028 800.