An innovative Electronics Manufacturer specialising in motion control robotics are looking for an Electronics Engineer to join their growing R&D Team.
- Responsible for Electronic design, schematic capture, & multilayer PCB Design
- Build accurate BoM for the purchasing and production teams
- Use in house equipment to carry out EMC testing
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team to
- HNC/HNC/Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or another relevant discipline
- PCB design (Altium)
- Analogue & Digital Circuit Design
- Peripheral drivers (PCI bus, Ethernet, USB etc.)
- Electrical design experience (3-phase power, servo motors, PLC’s etc.)
- Robotics/Automation/Motion Control
- EMC standards
- IPC standards
- Flexi time
- Annual £200 Entertainment fund for concerts, theatre or cinema etc.
- On site gym & parking
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01189 028 800.