Job Title: Electronics Hardware Design Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 per annum (depending on experience and skillset)
Job type: Full time / Permanent
Excellent benefits package included
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Electronics Hardware Design Engineer to join a fantastic Engineering business to be based in Cambridge (Cambridgeshire). They are currently looking to hire for an Electronics Hardware Design Engineer at various levels (from graduate through to senior and beyond) who have experience of schematics design, PCB layout and hands-on testing of electronics for devices used in a diversity of niche applications and multiple manufacturing industries.
Salary: The salary on offer for successful Electronics Hardware Design Engineer is £35,000 - £55,000 per annum, depending on skillset & experience.
Electronics Hardware Design Engineer Key Skills:
- 3-5 years minimum industry experience
- Experience in the full product design lifecycle – from concept to introduction into manufacturing
- Electronics Circuit Design (analogue/digital)
- Proficient with PCB design, schematic capture, and circuit simulation tools.
- Network interface experience – SPI, I2C, USB, UART, RS232/485, LVDS, DAC, ADC, Ethernet
- Experience in component obsolescence management
- Good rapid prototyping skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid practical skills – debugging, testing, electronic/mechanical assembly
Highly desirable nice to have skills:
- Working knowledge/experience of Altium Designer, CADSTAR, OrCAD or similar
- FPGA Design - VHDL, Verilog, CPLD/EPLD
- Experience with embedded firmware development in C or C++
- Design experience in STM32F series ARM core processors.
- Experience taking designs through EMI/EMC testing
- Industry experience - Medical Devices, Aerospace, Aviation, Semiconductor, Wireless communications
A well-recognized and enormously successful Engineering Business who have an exceptional presence across multiple Engineering Sectors throughout the Globe.
If you are an Electronics Hardware Design Engineer, looking for an exciting new opportunity to join an established successful and organization, then please apply now with you updated CV or call Frank at Premier Group for further information.
Not for you? – We pay up to £500 for a successful referral