Industry: Electronics, Engineering
Job Title: Electronics Hardware Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Excellent Benefits Package
Remote work is available.
An excellent award winning and established Market Leading Engineering specialist business based in Edinburgh who serve multiple industries such as Medical Devices and many more have an exciting new vacancy within the business as they are seeking to hire for an Electronics Hardware Engineer to join the business on a permanent basis during an exciting period of growth.
The salary on offer for the successful Electronics Hardware Engineer is £40,000 - £50,000 per annum depending on experience.
Work arrangements: At the moment its fully remote unless your job requires you to be in the office to perform it. For the Electronics Hardware Engineering role, the client would not expect them to be in the office more than one day a week at present. Under normal circumstances this is an office role due to the level of collaboration and a certain degree of hands on practical but that again is flexible around needs.
Role: The successful Electronics Hardware Engineer will be responsible for providing electrical / Electronic Engineering expertise for a range of activates; designing, testing, maintaining, and improving electronic components or products. In addition to this the Electronics Hardware Engineer will need to recommend components, new technologies and processes for design and manufacturing.
Electronics Hardware Engineer Mandatory Skills:
- Relevant Electronics/Electrical Engineering qualifications
- 3-5+ years industry experience
- Electronics Circuit Design (Analogue & Digital)
- Good PCB Design & Schematic Capture skills
- Microprocessor integration and circuit design
- Power management circuit design
- Basic RFID circuit design
Nice to have skills:
- Embedded Software Programming in C, C++
- RF design experience for small device antenna optimisation
- Experience in BlueTooth LE and or UWB
- Cellular comms experience
- Network interface – SPI, I2C, USB, UART
- Design and testing of EMC.
If you or anyone else within your network could be interested in the role as an Electronics Hardware Engineer, please apply with your latest CV and call Frank at Premier Engineering on 01217961888 for further information.