A leading Electronics Manufacturer are looking to bring on an Electronics NPI Engineer to help develop their electronic devices uses in the instrumentation and test industry. You will be working alongside the R&D and production teams, taking products through the production process and improving design & production processes.
- Build and fault find electronic assemblies for use in a varied range of products.
- Maintain records, build documentation, and test results in accordance with ISO 9001 and internal procedures.
- Be a highly motivated self-starter with drive and enthusiasm to achieve results.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be well organised and disciplined.
- Be able to work in a pressurised environment.
- BTEC/HND/HNC in Electrical/Electronics or another relevant engineering discipline
- Electronics Assembly
- SMT Soldering
- Fault Finding to component level
- Understanding of MRP systems
- Electronics Production & Manufacturing
If you are interested in the position and think you have the skills required as an Electronics NPI Engineer, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at email@example.com or call 01189 028 800