Production Technician – Permanent - £30,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience
An industry leading engineering specialist based in Oxfordshire are looking to grow their highly skilled, innovative, and enthusiastic engineering team with the addition of an Electronics Production Technician, as they aim to make a big impact within a global industry.
- An educational qualification (e.g. HND or degree) in a relevant discipline
- Over 5 years practical experience in a manufacturing technician role
- Experience of building and testing complex high tech products
- Experience of wiring/soldering to IPC standards
- Experience of working with engineering development and release into a product
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in written and oral technical English
- Build and test complex sub-assemblies and assemble the tools to the necessary standard using build and Test documents
- Identify and report problems with manufacturing.
- Assist the manufacturing team in maintaining and improving processes and manufacturing quality.
- Work at overseas manufacturing sites when required
- Support the Operations team in maintaining a high standard of Health and Safety
Desired skills & attributes:
- Experience in manufacturing within the Semiconductor industry
- Experience of building and testing any or all of optical systems including lasers and fibres, electronics, electro-mechanics
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Flexible Working Hours
- Private Health Care Benefits
- On-site Parking
- Salary Sacrifice
If you are interested in the position, and think you have the skills required, please don’t hesitate to reply with an up-to-date CV and your availability to interview. We also offer a great referral scheme for a successful applicant so if anyone else you know could be interested, please get them in touch.
If this job is not for you then please look at my LinkedIn, I also post all my jobs on there too.
If you are interested in the position and think you have the skills required as an Production Technician, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Any questions, contact Samuel May at email@example.com or call 01189 028 800.
For more information about this role please apply, or email Samuel May on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to provide more details on the opportunity.
Many thanks, Premier Group