Rate: £15.00 to £20.00 per hour
Duration: 3 Months+
An exclusive, award-winning client of mine based in Coventry is currently looking for an experienced Electronics Technician to join their team due to an increase in their workload.
Due to the continued growth and development, we are looking for an Electronic Technician to join our Engineering Team. The successful Electronics Technician will be able to demonstrate their experience in working with electrical and electronic devices, working safely at mains voltages as well as being able to carry out measurements and repairs to PCBs with surface mount devices.
- Testing electrical / electronic devices
- Recording results of tests for review by the responsible Product Engineer.
- Supporting the Product Engineers with identifying any underlying / common issues and improving the product design.
- Prioritising work with the other Engineering Technicians to ensure the efficient processing of customer returns in line with agreed targets.
- Demonstrable experience in inspecting, testing, and repairing electrical and electronic products.
- Ability to test and repair PCB’s built with surface mount devices.
- A recognised qualification in electronics testing and repair.
If you are an experienced Electronics Technician available to start a new contract opportunity, please reply with your latest CV to apply.