Term: 6 months Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £21-25k (pro rata)
An exciting opportunity has opened for an Electronics Test Technician to join a global provider of Defence solutions. The Electronics Test Engineer will work with the engineering team to test and approve the existing product suite.
As the Electronics Test Technician you will have the following key skills:
- Testing and troubleshooting
- Fault-finding to component level
- Familiarity with lab-based testing equipment
As the Electronics Test Technician your duties will include:
- Thoroughly follow testing procedures
- Collaborate with the engineering team to ensure clear communication
If the opportunity to be an Electronics Test Engineer with a global provider of Defence solutions excites you, please apply with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.