A multinational Music Technology brand are looking for an Embedded Linux Engineer to work on their embedded systems architectures for a wide range of Industry Leading products for Music Production, Live Music, DJ’ing & Events.
- Create BSP’s, drivers & product configurations for new products and modify existing products.
- Own platforms from bootloader through to application environments.
- Work closely with Hardware Engineers & other Software Engineers.
- 3+ years in Embedded Linux
- C/C++, Python
- Linux Kernel Configuration & tuning
- Communication protocols/Serial Interfaces (USB, Ethernet, UART, SPI, I2C)
- Agile/SCRUM experience
- Background in music
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01189 028 800