A top consultancy in the Cambridge area is looking for a talent Embedded Software Engineer to join their development team working on a range of technologies in the medical, automotive, consumer, aerospace, telecoms & defence industry.
- Be a key part of the development team, designing, building & testing new embedded systems & products
- Communicate with clients & stakeholders regarding project requirements
- Be involved in the full development life cycle from concept to release
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or another relevant discipline
- Embedded C/C++
- Embedded Linux
- STM32 Microcontrollers
- Serial Interfaces/Peripheral drivers
- FPGA interfacing
- Device drivers
- Employee bonus scheme
- Private Health care
- On-site parking
- Discounts for cinema & other events
- & many more!
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01189 028 800.