Sectors: Manufacturing, Engineering
Role: Embedded Linux Software Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Excellent Benefits Package
A fantastic Global Technology Specialist company based in Derbyshire who have great reputation amongst multiple industries are experiencing an excellent upturn of growth within their dynamic business and they are now seeking to hire for an Embedded Linux Software Engineer to join the established business on a permanent basis.
The salary on offer is £40,000 - £55,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Role: The successful Embedded Linux Software Engineer will be responsible for the real time embedded system design and implementation as well as specifying, performing, and documenting software testing. In addition to this will be responsible for C, C++ software development & testing in an Embedded Linux software environment.
Embedded Linux Software Engineer Key Skills:
- 3-5+ years’ experience
- Experience in real time embedded system design and implementation
- Embedded Software programming in C, C++
- Embedded Linux
- Device driver/Kernel development
- Good understanding of Linux multithreaded and multiprocessing embedded programming
- Network Interface – TCP/IP, SPI, I2C, USB, UART, RS232, RS485
- Experience with Debian, Open Embedded, Yocto Project, Petalinux on Xilinx Ultrascale+ MPSoC
If you or someone you may know that would be interested in this Embedded Linux Software Engineer position, please call Premier Engineering on 01217961888 for more information and details.