Contract Duration: 3 months +
Contract Hourly Rate: £45-£55 an hour, depending on skillset & experience
IR35 : Outside
Work Arrangement: Remote (Occasional monthly visit)
A top Engineering Company based in Telford (West Midlands) are now seeking to hire for an Embedded Software Engineer. I wanted to see if you or someone you know would be interested in this position .
Embedded Software Engineer Key skills:
- Embedded Software Programming in C or C++
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments and embedded Linux
- Our product is a GSM based system so previous experience in these types of projects is essential
- Knowledge of writing low level device drivers to interface to PCB components and also write the product application
- RTOS – (Real time operating systems)
- Microcontrollers - ARM/STM32/PIC/Atmel/NXP/AVR – Arduino /Raspberry PI
If you could be interested in the above position, please reply with your latest CV, and I will try and call you today and for the rest of the week.