Industry: Electronics, Medical
Role: Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 per annum, DOE
Excellent Benefits Package
Work arrangement: Fully remote
A hugely growing and great Electronics Engineering leading company based in Edinburgh who are industry leaders and experts in the Medical sector have a new opening position as they are now seeking to hire for an Senior Embedded Software Engineer with a great background in Embedded Systems to join the excellent growing company on a permanent basis.
The salary on offer is £50,000 - £65,000 per annum, depending on expereince.
Role: The successful Senior Embedded Software Engineer will be responsible to establish and maintain the organization embedded software toolchain and growth environment. The Embedded Software Engineer will also be responsible for the design and implement firmware for embedded systems and devices from identifying requirements/specifications to production and deployment.
Embedded Software Engineer skills:
- 3-5+ years industry experience
- Embedded Software Programming in C, C++
- Strong ability and experience in software engineering using modern C++ (C++11 and later)
- Highly skilled in Embedded Systems
- Embedded Linux development – Unix, Linux Kernel
- User-space Linux application experience
- Understanding of fundamental software engineering principles (design patterns, etc)
- Full lifecycle software development
- Network interface expereince – SPI, I2C, USB, UART, RS232/485, BLE, Wifi, Zigbee, Ethernet
If you or someone you may know that would be interested in this Embedded Software Engineering position, and you would be interested joining a great successful and growing engineering company then please apply now with your updated CV or call Frank at Premier Engineering on 01217961888 for further info.