Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 per annum (depending on experience and skillset)
Job type: Full time / Permanent
Great benefits package Included
A brilliant new opportunity has opened for an Embedded Software Engineer to join World Class Engineering Organisation to be based in Nottinghamshire. They are currently looking to hire for an Embedded Software Engineer who has experience the design and implementation of firmware for embedded systems and devices from identifying requirements/specifications to production and deployment. In addition to this, the successful Embedded Software Engineer will go through the complete development life cycle to analyse, design, develop, test, implement, support, debug and maintain software/firmware.
Salary: The salary on offer for successful Embedded Software Engineer is £35,000 - £50,000 per annum, depending on skillset & experience.
Work arrangement: The client is happy to be offering flexibility of on onsite and remote working, e.g., 3 days onsite and 2 days offsite vice versa. Full time to be in the office is preferred though.
Embedded Software Engineer Key Skills:
- 3-5 years minimum industry experience
- Hands on experience of developing real-time embedded software
- Embedded Software Programming in C, C++
- Experience of Embedded software maintenance and debugging
- 8, 16, 32 bit microcontroller experience
- Serial communication protocols – I2C, USB, UART, RS232/485, Ethernet, IP, UDP, TCP, MPLS
- Low-level bare metal development
- Experience in handling of testing and measurement equipment (Oscilloscope, signal generator, bench power supply etc.)
- Version Control – GIT, SVN, Jira, Mercurial
Desirable nice to have skills:
- Real time operating systems – FreeRTOS, VxWorks, Zephyr, Linux, QNX etc
- Reading schematics and data sheets for components
- ARM Cortex - Development with ARM M0, M4, M7
- STM32 Microcontrollers
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies, especially scrum and Kanban
Client Overview - A well-established and hugely successful Engineering Organisation who have an excellent presence across multiple Manufacturing industries for Engineering across the Globe.
If you are an Embedded Software Engineer, looking for an exciting new opportunity to join an established successful and growing business, then please apply now with your most up to date CV or call Frank at Premier Group for further information.
Not for you? – We pay up to £500 for a successful referral