Job Title: Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Salary: £30,000 - £65,000 per annum
Excellent Benefits Package – See Below
Company Overview & Job Title:
A unique advanced technology specialist engineering business based in Lincoln (Lincolnshire) who’re experts in the field of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are now in a great position to hire for an Embedded Software Engineer to join their high skilled, innovative and team friendly engineering team.
The successful Embedded Software Engineer will be working in a dynamic work environment with multiple changing priorities and will be responsible for the analysis, development, design, and implementation of embedded systems for the organization’s products and systems.
The salary on offer for successful Embedded Software Engineer is £30,000 - £65,000 per annum, depending on skillset & experience.
Work arrangement policy: The company is based in Lincoln and work from home is 2 days a week and 3 days working onsite. Working 5 days a week onsite is fine.
Embedded Software Engineer Key Skills:
- Graduate through to Principal Level Embedded Software Engineers are considered
- 2-5+ years minimum industry experience
- Experience of the full software lifecycle and integrating software and hardware into an embedded system.
- Embedded Software Programming in C, C++
- Knowledge of other programming languages –Python, C#, Java
- Microcontrollers & Microprocessors experience
- Knowledge & experience of Device Drivers, Linux, Embedded Linux - Device Tree, GPIOs, Linux Kernel
- Network interface – I2C, USB, UART, RS232/485, CAN, Ethernet, LIN, Ethernet
- Version Control Systems – GIT, SVN, Jira or similar
- Electrical, Electronics & Mechanical Knowledge
- Good teamwork and communication skills
Desirable nice to have skills:
- Machine Learning
- Understanding of Artificial Intelligence
- Robotics Engineering
- Experience of Agile Development environment and methodologies
- Unit Testing
- Test Driven Development
- Starting at 23 days and then 1 extra day for every year length of service
- 40 hours working week – Monday to Friday 8-5pm
- Flexitime – Start and finish times
- Hybrid working – 3 days onsite and 2 days working from home
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Life Insurance
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Excellent career opportunities to for progression
- Great work culture and environment
- Support in learning relevant technologies
- Personal training and development plans
- Employee discount scheme on high street shops
- Health-care cashback scheme
- Free eye tests
- Free on-site parking
If you are an Embedded Software Engineer, looking for an exciting new opportunity to join a growing advanced technology engineering business, then please apply now with your updated CV or call Frank at Premier Group on 0121796188 for further information about the role and company.