Job title: Embedded Software Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £65,000 per annum
Company overview & Job Title:
A great specialist engineering company based in Coventry who’re a small knit team in which the company specialize in Automation Machinery Manufacturing are now going through an excellent period of growth as they’re now seeking to hire for an Embedded Software Engineer to join on a permanent basis.
Salaries on offer:
The salary on offer for the successful Embedded Software Engineer is £25,000 - £65,000 per annum, depending on skillset and experience. The company is considering all levels of Embedded Software Engineers ranging from Graduate through to Senior/Principal Level
Embedded Software Engineer Key Skills:
- Degree with modules covering aspects of these requirements (e.g. Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, Mathematics or similar) or sufficient experience in these areas
- Understanding of developing for embedded platforms and environments
- Embedded Software Programming in C, C++
- Fluent in C++ is preferred
- Programming headless embedded systems - software capable of working on a device without a graphical user interface. Such software receives inputs and provides output through other interfaces like network or serial port and is common on servers and embedded devices.
- Experience designing and writing multi-threaded applications
- Inter-processor communications
- Preferably experience of Linux and/or Windows IoT operating systems
- Arduino, STM32 or other microcontroller experience
- Version Control Systems – GIT, SVN, JIRA or similar
- Video Streaming
- 31 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Standard Pension up to 7%
If you are interested in the above Embedded Software Engineering position and think you have the skills required as an Embedded Software Engineer, please don’t hesitate to apply and contact Frank Kanjanda on email@example.com or call 01217961888 for information.
Not for you but know someone who may be interested? We do offer up to £500 upon placement of successful referrals!