An innovative technology start up in the energy sector are looking for an Embedded Systems Engineer to take them into their system/sub system development stage. You will be designing unique energy storage solutions for a variety of industries.
- Build custom Linux images using Yocto
- Carry out low level system changes to Linux systems
- Interface software to hardware using network communications
- Create embedded software systems
- Understanding & implementing system verification strategies
- Degree in Electronics/Computer Science or another relevant discipline.
- Embedded C/C++
- Embedded Systems concepts (memory management, I/O, multi-threading, inter-process communication etc.)
- Serial interfaces/Peripheral drivers/Networking communications
- MISRA C/C++
- Embedded Linux
- BSP development
- IoT/Wireless technologies
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01189 028 800