An established and successful company located in Northampton (Northamptonshire) who have a great track record of excellence in innovation, market-leading products and services in which they design and implement systems for a wide range of clients across the globe for expertizing in the Telecommunications and Security industries. This growing company is now seeking to hire a brand-new
The salary on offer for thesuccessful , depending on skillset and experience.
This is an exciting role because the new Embedded Systems Team Leader will lead the company’s innovative hardware team and advancing the exciting product development projects. The Embedded Systems Team Leader role will suit an Electronics & Embedded Systems professional with experience in designing electronic hardware that utilizes microprocessors, who is self-assured with a variety of network interfacing protocols, and who is able to write firmware for the systems along with the electronic design & development.
- Minimum of 5+ years of industry experience
- Experience in the full product design lifecycle – from concept to introduction into manufacturing
- Electronic Circuit Design (analogue & digital)
- PCB Design & Schematic Capture
- Experience of Embedded C
- Network interface protocols – SPI, I2C, USB, UART, RS232/485, Ethernet etc.
- Experience with Microprocessors and Microcontrollers
- Good Prototyping, soldering testing, and debugging skills
- Test and development experience
- Team leader/task coordination/staff management
- Experience of low power circuit design
- Experience in RF circuit design
- Experience in working with controlled impedances and EMC design requirements
- Taking a design from requirements capture through to manufacture and test
- Highly organized and able to work multi projects in a fast-paced environment
- Writing and executing/overseeing PCB test plans
- 33 days’ annual leave (including Bank Holiday allowance) per year, increasing to 38 days after 5 years’ service.
- Flexible working – Start and finish times
- Travel insurance to cover leisure trips for you and your partner & children.
- 4% employer contribution to your pension when you deposit an equal amount
- Share scheme that allows us to recognize great attitudes and exceptional effort
- Company Class A Share Scheme
If this is an exciting you’re looking for as an excellent next-step opportunity for you, then please apply now with your updated CV or call for further information about the role and company.