Our client is an innovative, data-driven cybersecurity solutions provider that leverages machine learning to help organizations of all sizes and sectors.
The organization are expanding their US operations significantly and are looking to appoint several Sales Account Executives who will be responsible for creating, managing and closing opportunities.
Responsibilities will include:
The successful applicants must demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically prospecting for new business and delivering results against quota.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis.
- Continually build pipeline of new business, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities.
- Schedule meetings with potential clients, identify and understand their needs.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients.
- Identify and pursue new targets with a US market emphasis.
- Become an expert on internal products and conduct discovery calls, presentations and demos with prospects and customers.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to effectively develop and manage relationships with prospects and accounts in your territory.
- Present, Demonstrate and sell value to C-Level prospects and key stakeholders within the accounts during fast moving as well as complex, solution sales cycles.
- Effective use of CRM to create a robust database.
- Expert on competition products similar to those in your own portfolio and keep up to date on competition products as they evolve.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact through to qualified prospect.
- Significant experience in software sales in SaaS sales OR Cyber Security Solutions to CISO’s, CIO’s etc.
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects.
- Entrepreneurial flair, inquisitive nature, strong negotiations skills and demonstrable business acumen, challenger sales approach.
- Track record of achievement in a sales role for a start-up or fast growing (Smaller company experience, ability to use own initiative essential)
- High attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience of being creative in the sales process to find solutions to customer needs.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
- High integrity – ethical sales not afraid to tell the truth.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Competitive who thrives in a target driven environment.
What's on Offer:
If you are interested in shaping a huge market which is facing unprecedented growth and are looking for a high paced environment with a reward centric culture and incentives, please apply for immediate consideration.
You can expect a competitive base salary, realistic bonuses, stellar benefits (including 25 days PTO, Comprehensive medical, dental and vision) and significant career development opportunities.