Base salary of up to 100k depending on experience
I am urgently recruiting for an experience Enterprise Data Architect for a brilliant client of ours based in the Legal industry. This is a brilliant job opportunity is for all my Enterprise Data Architect out there who are looking for a hands-on role. My client is looking for an Enterprise Data Architect to be able to start immediately.
- Vast experience in relation to data modelling as well as having an in depth understanding of a variety of modelling approach.
- Understanding and experience with Data governance framework and data quality management service.
- The ability and experience in building, delivering and managing data quality measurement framework.
- Has the ability to manage my client data, data linage and the provenance.
- Create data governance and quality function as well as including the required processes and the tools to be able to achieve the data objectives.
- Develop and be responsible for the standards, policies and procedures for the on-going implementation of data.
Any other technologies would be extremely beneficial. The company are looking for someone to start ASAP and will be moving quickly.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up-to-date CV and expected salary. Interviews will be taking place this week, so please respond ASAP.
Equally, if there is anyone you know who a suitable fit for this Enterprise Data Architect role, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.
Please contact Natasha Allen on 0207 247 5747 or email email@example.com