Job Type: Permanent
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Salary: £30K - £35K
Industry: Process & Plant Equipment
Premier Engineering has engaged with a key client and a world leader in design, manufacture, installation and management of process plant equipment/machinery based in Coventry. Due to team expansion and winning new projects an opportunity has arisen for an Estimation & Proposal Engineer to join this successful exciting business on a permanent basis.
This role will see you working in a modern office-based environment, as part of the engineering team, who provide design and engineering support for the delivery of large and small process plant, special purpose machines and industrial equipment projects.
We are a world leader in the design, manufacture, installation and management of process plant for various industry sectors.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Preparing detailed cost estimates of all plant elements and assembling these into a total project costing for major capital plant; minor capital plant; modifications and upgrades; spares; and service.
- Costing of the individual items for inclusion in detailed estimates
- Creation of quotations, proposals and/or RFQ responses in line with customer and sales requests.
- Maintaining electronics record of detailed project costings
- Maintaining order entry system and sales administration systems.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers to ensure effective information gathering and exchange throughout pre-sales process
- Liaising with suppliers where necessary to obtain price, availability, and product information.
- Managing personal workload in accordance with priorities and timescales as agreed with the Manager and peers.
- Developing knowledge and experience of bespoke process line manufacture and production process systems.
Assisting in the development of standardised methods, tools and documentation manuals, to improve cost estimation and proposal production.
Sound interesting? Please contact Daniel Warby at Premier Engineering for further information and apply!