Job title: Fabricator/Welder
Location: Northamptonshire, commutable from Bedford, Corby, Huntingdon, Kettering, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Peterborough.
Job type: Permanent
Premier Engineering has engaged with a key client who are a leading innovative manufacturer of process equipment within the Energy sector based in Northamptonshire. Due to company expansion, my client is seeking a Fabricator/Welder on a permanent basis.
My client is a specialist within renewable energy systems, waste process solutions and heavy industrial plant and machinery. The role of Fabricator/Welder will be working within the Workshop and Production department.
The role is both interesting and varied. Candidates will be expected to work on their own or as part of a small team and always in a safe and efficient manner.
- Primarily candidates will fabricate and weld our range of precision engineered products.
- Requirement to support the maintenance and development of both our own power plant on site and new energy generation projects.
- Maintain a good level of housekeeping at all times.
- Undergo training programs where necessary.
- Experience required for this role
- Previous experience as a fabricator welder; with experience in manufacturing medium to heavy engineered stainless-steel products using MMA and Mig processes to a high quality level.
- Experience of Tig and welding aluminium.
- Must be capable of reading engineering drawings.
Sound interesting? Please Contact Daniel Warby at Premier Engineering for more information and apply!