Salary- £30,000 - £45,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
The Facilities Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Strong background in workshop organisation and management in a high-risk environment
- Strong attention to detail, who can ensure policy and procedures are followed
- Strong relationship builder with a personable style and good communication skills
- Good understanding of health and safety principles
- Good practical and creative problem solving-skills
- Budgetary awareness
- Managing and leading the change of facilities to ensure minimum disruption of the business core activities
- Maintenance of buildings, regular checks infrastructure conditioning chambers, Lab’s test rooms and storage areas as well as all supplied services, water, drainage electric etc.
- Responsibility for the day-to-day workshop management
- To review and monitor systems, and practices to ensure they are up to date and delivering high quality services.
If you are interested in the position and think you have the skills required as a facilities manager, please don’t hesitate to apply, send us your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com