Location: Midlands Field Based
Salary: £25,000 - £45,000 p.a. DOE + Benefits
Premier Group are currently engaged with a well-established client in the Stratford-Upon-Avon area, who require a Field Network Engineer to join their ever-expanding team. Your work could include anything from ad-hoc requirements to deployment of large-scale projects.
The successful Field Network Engineer will have good interpersonal skills and be professional, motivated, and comfortable to work on their own initiative as well as being part of a close-knit team! As a field-based role this will naturally require travel to customer sites, with a link to the Stratford upon Avon office when not travelling.
Field Network Engineer – Responsibilities:
- A background within Technical Support
- Extensive Networking knowledge including design and planning, implementation, documentation, support and maintenance
- Remote troubleshooting, diagnostics and fault resolution
- Configuration, moves and changes
- Customer Liaison
- Pre-Sales Support
Field Network Engineer – Essential Requirements:
- Wireless or network security (preferably working understanding and experience of Fortinet and Cisco (security) and Extreme, / Meraki / Cisco and Ruckus Wireless)
- Experience in a similar role around LAN / WAN equipment
- Advanced Networking Skills
- Layer 2/3 routing and switching
- Strong Cisco skills (CCNA / CCNP as minimum standard certifications preferred)
Field Network Engineer – Desirable:
- Knowledge of Fortinet
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Server Architecture
If you are an experience Field Network Engineer looking for a new and exciting role, then please contact Sam Hayward at Premier Group (Birmingham Office)
Not for you? Premier Group offer a referral reward of up to £500 if you can recommend a friend who we successfully place in these roles.