LOCATION – Guildford
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £30,000 - £32,000 + Overtime
My client – an innovative manufacturer of products and machinery for the Pharmaceutical and FMCG sectors are looking for an Electrically biased Field Service Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Service Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 or above in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Ideally have experience working within the Service, Maintenance or Installation of Production Machinery within an FMCG environment.
- Experience of wiring and rewiring of Electrical Systems.
- Proven ability to work in a Field Service based position; managing your own schedule efficiently.
The Service Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Delivering Technical Support and upgrades to equipment on customer sites.
- Responding to break downs and faults in an quick and effective manner.
- Wiring and Rewiring of Electrical Systems
- Contributing to Design feedback on current systems to improve reliability and function of products going forward.
If you are interested in this Field Service Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.