LOCATION - Essex
TERM - Permanent
BASIC SALARY - £30,000 + O/T, Company Van, Laptop & Phone.
My client - a company operating within the manufacture and installation of Security Access Systems is looking for an Electrically biased Field Service Engineer to join the team and cover Exeter on a Permanent basis.
The Electrical Service Engineer Will Ideally Have The Following Attributes:
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 or above in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Ideally experience working within heavy plant or process industries.
- Knowledge of PLC Programming for Automation Systems.
- Experience of wiring and rewiring of Electrical Systems.
- Proven ability to work in a Field Service based position; managing your own schedule efficiently.
The Electrical Service Engineer's Duties Will Involve:
- Delivering Technical Support and upgrades to equipment on customer sites.
- Responding to break downs and faults in an quick and effective manner.
- Wiring and Rewiring of Electrical Systems.
- Contributing to Design feedback on current systems to improve reliability and function of products going forward.
If you are interested in this Service Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.