Three months, extended to Six for the right candidate. Rate - £14-16 per/hour.
My client is based in Berkshire - but the position is Full Time Field Service, all across the UK. You may be required to go into the office once a week but predominantly you will be on the road all week.
The company itself are relatively new but have made great strides and are expanding. So due to this high level of work this position has arisen.
Looking Field Service Technician, to perform routine maintenance on its installed parts washing machines.
The position is a field role where the successful candidate will spend most days on the road visiting customer sites carrying out scheduled maintenance.
The candidate will be responsible for executing the day to day service schedule at a variety of customer sites across the UK, including but not limited to:
- Routine maintenance and service of machines
- Ad-hoc machine problem analysis and repairs
- Completion of pre and post service paperwork
- Completion of customer satisfaction feedback
- Provision of customer training when required
- Overnight stays when required
- Exceptional customer service at all times
- Minimum 3 years experience as a customer focused field service technician
- Mechanical and/or electrical experience
- Good at problem solving, can do attitude, good use of initiative and an analytical thinker
- Be able to work efficiently and independently
- Highly organised and diligent
- Exceptional communicator (verbal and written)
- Numerical, good IT skills (including use of Microsoft excel)
- Outstanding people skills
- Clean driver’s license essential
- Full product training
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
- Driving (Required)
Van and Fuel will all be PROVIDED. PLEASE NOTE: Overnight stays will be a part of this position, customers in Scotland for example - this will obviously all be paid for with a Food allowance as well.
Similar experience in a Field Service role will be a massive advantage.
If interested then please submit your CV to this advertisement, or call Daniel Mooney at Premier Group on - 0118 902 8800